Easter ! Felt! Upcycling! Craft ideas & Free patterns - How To make your own cuddly Easter gifts

Would you like to Make some Easter gifts this year?
Something a little different?
And depending on your child's skill levels (with scissors and hand-sewing),
they may be able to join in with making these too. 

I have made all sorts of soft and cuddly toys this Easter. 
All original design that I would like to share with you.
See below for the Free Easter egg toy template link.
To make as gifts for and with your children.
They have all been made with thick felt 
- from fulled blankets and wool garments.
(the very same eco-felt I sell in my etsy store)


Rooster chicks in egg nests
Felt basket to hold easter treasures
Wet felted bowl (tutorial here)
Softie egg pouches tutorial - to cuddle

Felt eggs
PDF templates for the rooster chicks in egg nest, 
felt basket and softie egg pouches can be found here:
Easter felt toy patterns by Hinterland Mama 
I have not written instructions to make these, 
as I hope they are all straightforward.
However, if you have any specific questions, please contact me!
email: hinterlandmama(!AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tutorial for How To Make the Softie Egg Pouches
 can be found here:
Egg Pouch Softie Instruction post


The eco 100% wool felt I used is available in my etsy store, here:
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/109884226/eco-felt-squares-wool-fabric-pieces


Happy Crafting !

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,