Love Heart Swap ~ Toadstool House

I have wanted to join in on an international craft swap for the longest time. I had started considering looking into this idea more just a few months ago, when one came along on it's own, that was just perfect. 
The Universe really does provide, doesn't it?
Linda, who beautifully writes one of my favourite blogs ~ Natural Suburbia ~ suggested a swap that I felt was just perfect for my first time: Sending LOVE HEART SWAP:-  "Anything crafty and made with Love". Ideal!

I quickly signed up and spent the next 2 weeks changing my mind back and forth and back again, once I found out who my swap partner was: Regina who blogs at ~ and a baby makes four... . 
Hmm, a knitter, so I'll choose another craft then...

None of  you are surprised I chose to needle felt?












Detail of door & vines

Detail of wildflowers
Surprise heart on the base
Although I had originally decided on Autumnal colours,
bright colours ended up working their way in, instead.
Maybe it was the Spring change in the air at the time I was Making. 
I sure hope Regina and her boys enjoy my Toadstool House. My boys and I were so excited posting it off with a few other goodies to America!

Other amazing creations for this wonderful and successful swap can be found at Natural Suburbiahere and here. Go on and check them out. 
I am so grateful I was able to be included!

When my own surprise swap gift arrives I'll share it with you. Poor Regina found Australia's posting guidelines fairly restrictive, where her creative ideas were concerned. I hope the mail gods will smile upon her parcel soon.

Labels: , , , ,