Winners of "My first ever ~ HINTERLAND MAMA GIVEAWAY!"

Firstly, can I please say a HUGE thank you to every one of you, who read my meanderings every few days. And to those who give me encouragement and feedback via comments. I love to read what you think at the end of each post.

My blog began as a sort of diary and has become a like-minded support network too. I am finding the online community one I am truly enjoying being a part of.

Also, thank you for helping me promote my little blog. I am extremely grateful!

And so, now to the most alluring part of this post ~ The Winners!

Congratulations to the Molllie Makes Issue 1 Winner:
Hallie of the blog Our Broken Road
Hallie said...

I love your post and pictures about the addition to your nighttime rhythym.... Did you happen to make the scarecrow doll? I think you said his name is Pipkin? I would LOVE to know where you found him or the pattern for him... My girls would love to have one of those!! And I would LOVE to have the copy of Molly Makes if I win! :) Thanks so much for the chance!! I'm off to look at you blog some more! :)
 www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com
September 13, 2011 3:10 AM 
*I liked you on FB too! :) *
September 13, 2011 3:14 AM 
- - - - 

Congratulations to the Patchkin Gnome Trio winner:
DaffodilAngel
DaffodilAngel said...
*Congratulations on your anniversary. I am going to give your falafel recipe a try, plus maybe the chia seed shortbread and the spicy tomato potatoes. I also really love the little treasure bags tutorial. The gnomes are my favourite in your give-away. :) *
September 7, 2011 11:03 AM  

- - - - 

Congratulations to the 15cm Baltic amber bracelet winner:
ohangelina of the blog Oh angelina
ohangelina said...
*hiya, i will followyoU!*
September 8, 2011 12:10 AM  
- - - - 


I have contacted two of these winners, but have been unable to find the email address for DaffodilAngel, so PLEASE contact me as soon as you can, so that I can post your gift out to you in the very near future!
The gifts are on their way!

Thank you to each of you who entered.
& 
again, to all of you, who read along with me.
•  • . :☆°•.❤.•°☆:.••

Labels: , , ,